Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Anthropologie Chair






My dear friend Anita (better known as Niters) taught me how to upholster. This was our first project together, and she was very hesitant to do it. She is very good at what she does, but didnt think she could teach me, but with a couple margaritas and a lot of laughs we got it done. My friend Michelle (Chelle, dont mind the big scary guy next to her...hes harmless) helped as well and she has caught "the bug" too. She has a dresser we did together that I would like to get posted as well.
Overall I LOVE this chair. I got the fabric on clearance for $2 a yard, and went back to get more and it was $18 a yard and they said I got it by mistake. oops! It was the insipiration for my green in my house. I love anything damask and anything green. Well almost anything...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Search This Blog