Saturday, March 12, 2011

Blog Funk

I have been in a blog funk for a couple months now. I fell like I dont have anything exciting to show everyone, so I just sit and stare at my blog and then read others AMAZING blogs.

I do have some news though, that has lifted my spirits and inspired to do tons of projects that I will be sharing with all of you.
 We are finally moving!
Here is the house and all its glory:

It needs some paint, flooring and some love. Its 2500 sq ft which is 1000 more than we have now! We are so thrilled. It has a huge backyard, and.....hold your breath......GRASS! Beautiful red rock views, and plenty of space for me to start using all my new ideas.

So, stay tuned for more before pics and projects to come!

IM BACK!!!

4 comments:

Laurie Austin said...

So glad your back! Been missing you!

Nikki said...

Yay! Congrats! I ♥ those windows...can't wait to see what ideas you've got :)

Tru said...

Congratulations! I love that style of house.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog